Spirit’s Mission helps isolated communities, who ask for support and resources, to create healthy animal populations and increase community safety by preventing dog and human conflicts. Our help can be through spay/neuter, animal wellness clinics, knowledge sharing and supporting the community to develop their own long term, self-sustaining animal management plans.
Together, we can help by:
- bringing veterinarian care, including spay/neuter, microchip, vaccination, parasite control and other medical care
- rehoming surrendered animals
- helping animals that have been injured or abandoned
- customizing knowledge sharing programs, particularly focussing on youth, for the care of pets
- helping to fill emergency pet food banks
- providing workshops that allows communities to plan for, and ensure continuation of, a healthy companion animal population
- partnering with other rescue organizations to enhance and continue our work together
Our joint partnerships can create and continuously improve upon a successful animal management template that can be used by other communities.