Did you know you can support animals in need simply while walking your dog, hiking, jogging, or even horse-back riding?
To get started, just download the free ResQwalk app from iTunes or Google Play and select Spirit’s Mission as your charity of choice. Be sure to hit the “Start ResQwalk” button before you start your walk, hike or any other outdoor activity that can be measured by GPS nd involves a speed of 14 mph or less.
An added personal benefit is that you can track your total kilometres for the week, set goals, and work towards better fitness!
Need detailed instructions to get started? Here you go:
1. After downloading, open the Resqwalk app.
2. Complete the registration by entering your email address and a password or by logging in via Facebook.
3. Hit the ResQwalk button and search “Spirit’s Mission” – be sure to include the apostrophe!
4. Hit the “Start ResQwalk” button and start walking. Be sure to hit the “Finish” button when you have finished your walk.
5. Finally, remember to open the ResQwalk app and start your Spirit’s Mission ResQwalk every time you are walking, jogging, hiking, riding or doing other outdoor activities.
ResQwalk is a free mobile app that enables you to raise money and resources for animal welfare organizations, simply by walking. Each month they announce a ResQpool of cash and other resources that have been provided by corporate sponsors. In order to earn part of the pool for your favorite animal welfare organization, all you have to do is download the ResQwalk app and start walking!